Gothenburg Landvetter Airport (GOT)
Airlines and Terminals
As one of Sweden's premier airports, Gothenburg Landvetter Airport (GOT) has superb passenger facilities and handles five million plus yearly passengers with ease.
A total of 30 airlines and their affiliates serve the airport, with routes to destinations all over Sweden and other European countries.
Gothenburg Landvetter is a single-terminal facility, with separate international and domestic halls, with Arrivals situated on the ground floor and Departures on the upper floor.
The terminal building is divided into domestic and international halls, with Arrivals situated on the lower level and Departures on the upper level; the bulk of flights are international.
- Terminal - serves all airlines to many domestic and international destinations with major carriers including Air France, British Airways, Fly Me, KLM and SAS
The following list provides every commercial airline that serves Gothenburg Landvetter Airport (GOT).
- Air Berlin
- Air France (Régional)
- British Airways
- British Airways (Sun Air of Scandinavia)
- Brussels Airlines
- Iran Air
- JAT Airways
- Lufthansa (Augsburg Airways)
- Lufthansa (Lufthansa CityLine)
- Malmo Aviation
- Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Scandjet (Malmo Aviation)
- Spanjet (Albastar)
- Turkish Airlines
- Yamal Airlines